Blog Archive

Monday, August 25, 2008

This I Believe Part 2


Damn, Black is beautiful!


My bird and I were on our way to New Jersey--dipping through Baltimore--when her first NPR radio essay played. Her nephews--Amir,9, and Nile, 5,--spent the weekend with us and after a couple days of movies, museums and monuments we were using our last bit of energy to drive them back home. We found out that morning that her This I Believe commentary would play at 4:50 p......THE REST OF THIS POST CENSORED TO AVOID A STUPID ARGUMENT.....On to other things.....

3 comments:

dh said...

?

Rion Amilcar Scott said...

yeah, that's what I said....

Mike said...

edited post or not, I just listened to this thing online, and its pretty awesome. Please pass along kind words to Sufiya about no just her words, but her tremendous radio pipes.