Blog Archive

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Stuff to read


This blog is stupid. You still reading this shit?



Leave now and go read my latest story: "A Rare and Powerful Employee" at the great lit journal Bartleby Snopes.



While you're at it dun dun, check out this review I did about O.H. Bennett's novel, The Lie, the first novel to figure in one of my dreams after I finished with it.



Bread Williams, the neighborhood bully in Bennett's novel, sure nuff had the nerve to show up to harass me while I slept. Jerk.



BTW, I hate Blogger. The posts no longer format correctly. See how all the lines run together? It's been doing this since the summer. It's pissing me off.

2 comments:

メル友 said...

只今身体の相性合う人探してます!
ここで連絡先載せれないのでココに来て直接私を
探して頂けますか??
検索ワードは九州福岡
の22歳
まさみで登録済です
優しくて秘密を守れる方で

Rion Amilcar Scott said...

What?