Blog Archive

Thursday, November 4, 2010

New Tag Line

Hey there random-internet-user-who-stumbled-across-this-website-after-googling-"Lil-Wayne-dreads." I hope you've been enjoying the soft relaunch of Datsun Flambe. In trying to get all the little details in place, it's come to my attention that we've outgrown our old tagline: "Amusement & Outrage since 1:03 a.m. May, 12, 2008." So I've been brainstorming a new one. Here's what I got so far:

The Internet Literature Magazine Blog of the Future

Get Rich or Die Tryin'
   
I've Become Accustomed to Rejection

The Internet Literature Magazine Blog That'll Shoot Ya

No one is Reading this Shit Anyway so I can Say What the Fuck I Want: Kill the White People!
The Old Man and the Lit Blog
Some men just want to see the world burn.
The Rent is Too Damn High!
The Internet Shiterature Magazine Blog of the Future
Government is not the Solution. Government is the Problem. Vote for Me.
Enter the Ree-Tang (36 Chambers)
A One Man HTMLGIANT
Washington is Broken.
Don't Bother Reading the Below as it is Very Lame
Not a Lit Blog, but a Shit Blog
Helping the Native Americans Take their Country Back Since Before 1865
Poor Honeybees
The Internet Shiterature Magazine Blog That'll Shoot Ya
Tea Party Approved!
I Should be Raising my Son or Doing Work for my Employer or Spending Time With my Wife or Friends or Family or Reading or Writing my own Fiction, but I'm Blogging and I'll Never Get That Time Back.
 
Mein Blog
(Fell asleep while I was typing this and I dreamt an anonymous commenter came up with one: "I have a knack for spewing ignorance.")

I would open this up to the blog community, but, "dude, you have no blog community."

3 comments:

The Wandering Brain // Tracy Lucas said...

I'm liking "I Should be Raising my Son or Doing Work for my Employer or Spending Time With my Wife or Friends or Family or Writing my own Fiction, but I'm Blogging and I'll Never Get That Time Back", but that's just me.

I laugh audibly again everytime I read it. Just my $0.02.

Rion Amilcar Scott said...

I like: "a small smattering of the world's randomness in action"

Damn, that's already been done.

The Wandering Brain // Tracy Lucas said...

LOL, sorry man. Shit happens. :)