Blog Archive

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday Morning Cartoon: How to Approach Potential Employers at AWP




The Association of Writers and Writing Programs Conference happens this week and this time it's in DC, my hometown. Which means all the seats at Ben's will be taken by hipster writers who want to eat at an authentic Washington, DC restaurant. Which is fine with me. I try not to eat there. Ben's sucks.

Anyway, I'll be there (at the conference, not Ben's). Mostly at the bookfair. I'll probably be at some off-site readings and I'll blog about it. I got to get in gear though. I don't even know where this thing is. I figure I'll follow the stink of raw desperation hanging over the place. I tell ya brother, you don't know desperation until you've written an unpublished novel.

No comments: