Blog Archive

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Forgive Him Father

The Pank blog is one of the more amazing out there. It more than matches the work published in the print pages of the magazine and in their monthly online editions. It's a must that I stop by there a few times a day.

I'm not saying that because they've published my work. It's because some great things outside of me are being written over there. I like publishing over there because I'm next to the powerful memoirish posts of Alana Noel Voth, the strange sense of humor of Gene Albamonte and the insightful musings of Thomas Demary, among other exciting stuff I read over there on the regular. (Geez, could you use the phrase "over there" one more time please.)

So I'm joining those folks weekly with a humor column called "Forgive Him Father, For He Knows Not What He Has Done." Check the link to the right. Did my first post yesterday: A Sample of Critical Reactions to Martin Lawrence's Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son. I'll try to have them up by Wednesday at 8 a.m. The humor will be similar to my (St.) Ides of March post that I posted here the other day. I probably should have saved that one for PANK because everyone knows no one reads this stupid blog.

So follow along @ Pank, I promise, as the name suggests, it's gonna be inappropriate.

No comments: