Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hell week.

Actual picture of me staring at a stack of papers I have to grade.
As you can see, fear of digging into the stack has not only blown my tie back,
but it has also turned me into a Caucasian. 
















So much to post about, but later for that. It's hell week. A crazy dance I do at the midterm and at the end of the semester where I am forced to read, literally, thousands of pages of paper in rapid succession. At the end, my bleeding eyes just pop out my head like Daffy Duck and I run around screaming woo-hoo, woo-hoo. I'm not complaining.

 I got such a stack of papers to grade, I just can't justify talking to you fools. Especially since you don't talk back. Mutes.

More hundred book selections soon. Tribute to my man, Nate Dee-Oh-Double-Gee. More boring musings. More barely funny posts about nothing. See you soon.

No comments: