Blog Archive

Sunday, June 14, 2015

THE END, #30 or Whatever, I don't really care.




I haven't blogged here in a a very long while (The classic opening to a blog post).

And I won't blog here for another long whole. Eternity, in fact.

I was talking to a poet-friend recently and we both agreed that we don't miss the days when every writer had a blog. I have no sadness at all that personal blogging is dead and it ain't never coming back. Neither is Datsun Flambe. 

At some point, I'll be launching a website and you can find me there. Until then, you can find me on Twitter. So my only blogging will be microblogging. We'll have fun over there.

At some point in the near future, Tiny Hardcore Press will be dropping my first book, a linked story collection called: Wolf Tickets (read some of the stories here). 

Until then: here are my latest stories, "David Sherman, the Last Son of God" in Midnight Breakfast & a reprint of "A Friendly Game" in the Black Thought issue of Literary Orphans (it's incredible, by the way).

PEACE. See you elsewhere.

Ree


No comments: